House Home Envelope Contact Us Gaurd Login
Know the Facts Submit A Tip Image Gallery


Huron County




ALERT Program

In Huron County we have the ALERT Program where someone can call a number 24/7 and speak with a peer recovery

specialist who will help place them into treatment. We also have:


Huron County MHAS

P. 419-684-6268

A. 2 Oak Street

Norwalk, OH 44857



Firelands Counseling

P. 419-663-3737

A. 292 Benedict Avenue,

Norwalk, OH 44857

W. Treatment

W. Recovery & Support

W. Resources



Huron County Health Department

P. 419-668-1652

A. 28 Executive Drive,

Norwalk, OH 44857